Here’s what you can expect from IDX TV at RSCL 2023
Yes, you heard right. The Retail Supply Chain & Logistics Expo is BACK, and with IDX TV as an official Media Partner. A pretty great combination, right?
Taking place on 28th February and 1st March 2023 at the ExCel, London, IDX TV will be bringing more than 30 years of industry expertise to the UK’s leading retail focused supply chain and logistics event.
Here’s what you can expect from IDX TV at RSCL 2023:
- We make sure you’re seen – IDX TV is made by the industry for the industry, giving delegates the chance to raise the visibility of their business with 1-on-1 interviews published across our media platforms.
- We get you connected – IDX TV’s aim is to ‘Edutain,’ connecting logistics, retail, and supply chain industries by delivering thought leadership and informative, relevant content.
- We’re a trusted go-to Partner – our production team are highly experienced within professional broadcast and supply chain industries, ensuring we deliver multiple successful global events throughout the year.
Why visit stand SC2991?
Joining IDX TV on stand SC2991 is our event sponsor NG Terminal, your neutral and global cross-border partner.
Bringing their leading industry expertise to the RSCL Expo floor, visitors to the stand can look forward to:
- Expert insights and advice for all your cross-border, door-to-door, and e-commerce provider needs.
- Hearing more about NG Terminal’s approved Excise Goods Handling service.
- Learning how NG Terminal’s Final Mile Distribution solution can solve logistics challenges within the EU zone and beyond.
- Discovering NG Terminal’s industry-leading tech that streamlines and speeds up returns processes.
To learn more, visit the stand or book a slot with Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how both IDX TV and NG Terminal can help your business grow.
One last thing… if you haven’t already, there’s still time to register for your FREE ticket here!