Konstantinos Haniotis holds an MSc in Economics from London School of Economics. He started his career in 1985 as an Investment Banker.
In 2000 his passion for creativeness and effectiveness drove him to create Telenavis. The scope was to take advantage of the emerging technologies by that time (Internet, Digital Mas, GPS, GPRS) and use them to change the everyday operations and transportation.
23 years later Telenavis remains strong, technological leader in its market and Konstantinos Hanioris remains CEO, and at the same time President of HILME (Hellenic Institute of Logistics and Management) Vice President of ITS Hellas, Vice President of the European Logistics Association, and contributor as an expert to several Greek and International bodies, as:
- To the Greek Ministry of Transportation in creating and forming the Greek Strategic Planning for Intelligent Transports Systems.
- To the Greek Ministry of Research in defining the potential fields for innovation in Mobility and Logistics
- To the EU project under EASME-COSME “Big Data and B2B platforms: the next big opportunity for Europe”
- To the Steering Committee for the development of ICT-innovative projects between Greece – Egypt and Cyprus.
- To the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities and Ambassador of the UAM Initiative in Greece.